Vedic Astrology: Detailed Prediction Of Life’s Events
Jyotisa is the vedic system of astronomy and astrology. It has three branches:
1. Siddhanta: Indian astronomy.
2. Samhita: Mundane astrology, predicting important events based on analysis of astrological dynamics in a countries horoscope or general transit events such as war, earth quakes, political events, financial positions, electional astrology; house and construction related matters (Vastu Shastra), animals, portents, omens etc.
3. Hora: Predictive astrology based on analysis of natal horoscopes and the moment a query is made. There are two main systems of Vedic astrology practiced today: Parashari and Jaimini which were developed by the sages Parashara and Jaimini respectively. The sage Parashara is said to be the “father of Vedic astrology” who recorded the main principles of vedic astrology or “jyotish”, the science of light, into the classic Sanskrit text known as the Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra.
This forms the basis for the entire Parashari system, which is by far the most widely used in India and the world today.Astrology remains an important facet in the lives of many Hindus. In Hindu culture, newborns are traditionally named based on their jyotish charts, and jyotish concepts are pervasive in the organization of the calendar and holidays as well as in many areas of life, such as in making decisions made about marriage, opening a new business, and moving into a new home.
To some extent, astrology even manages to retain a position among the sciences in modern India. Panchangam (almanac)A panchangam is a Hindu astrological almanac (or calendar), which follows traditional Indian cosmology, and presents important astronomical data in tabulated form. It forecasts celestial phenomena, such as solar eclipses, and weather (rain, dryspells), as well as more mundane occurrences.
Horoscopy Lagna – the ascendant
One’s ascendant, or lagna, the rashi which is rising on the eastern horizon at the time of one’s birth, is the most influential and important one.
Of lesser importance but still some impact is the Janma Rashi, the rashi in which the moon lay while one was born.Some important special lagnas are follows.
1. Chandra Lagna (ascendant counted from natal Moon sign – very important lagna)
2. Surya Lagna (ascendant counted from natal Sun sign)
3. Karak Lagna (significator taken as ascendant for all grahas)
4. Varnada Lagna (for social company)
5. Shri Lagna (for prosperity and marriage)
6. Indu Lagna (for wealth)
7. Hora Lagna (for financial prosperity)
8. Gati Lagna (for name and fame) Birth chartsThere are three different Jyotish chart notations, for showing the rashi (signs) and bhava (houses) which are functionally equivalent but quite different in appearance. The following images show the same birth chart in the two main notations – North Indian and South Indian.
The third notation is followed in Eastern parts of India.
Bhrigu SamhitaThe Bhrigu Samhita is an astrological (Jyotish) classic attributed to Maharishi Bhrigu during the Vedic period, although the available evidence suggests that it was compiled over a period of time by the various sishyas (students in the lineage) of Maharishi Bhrigu.Maharishi Bhrigu was the first compiler of predictive astrology.
He compiled about 500,000 horoscopes and recorded the life details and events of various persons. These Horoscopes were based upon the planetary positions of the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu (North Node of the Moon) and Ketu (South Node of the Moon).
After that, Maharishi Bhrigu gave his predictions on different types of horoscopes compiled by him with the help of Lord Ganesha in a brief and concise manner. The total permutations/possible horoscope charts that can be drawn with this is about 45 million.
Victor Epand is an expert consultant for Krishna art, religious gifts from India, and Hare Krishna books. You can find the best marketplace for Krishna art, religious gifts from India, and Hare Krishna books at these sites for vedic astrology, vedic astrology, and Vedic astrology.
Article Source: http://www.earticlesonline.com/Article/Vedic-Astrology–Detailed-Prediction-Of-Life-s-Events/310108
Shiv Lingam Pooja Sankalp And Ganesha Puja
Thu, 23 Jan 2014 01:00:45 GMT
Vous êtes préoccupée par des problèmes sentimentaux voyance gratuite en direct par chat horoscope astro qc pour le 22/ 05 : cela parle de ton foyer, de ta famille, si tu en avais l’intention; c’est un bon jour pour chercher ou …
Mon, 21 Oct 2013 06:33:45 GMT
Get your free daily horoscopes for Virgo, learn about the Virgo personality and find your perfect match. … Virgo Yearly Horoscope · 2014. Ganesha predicts that you will kick start the year on a positive note. During the first half of 2014, your…
Sat, 18 Jan 2014 07:13:00 GMT
The month-end sees love, lust, hate, possessiveness, jealousy, oneupmanship, ï¬ ghts, strife, altercations, innuendos, many dark shades of the moon. Ganesha is with you. Scorpio February Horoscope There is money and …
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 06:56:15 GMT
Ganesha chaturthi cards, free ganesha chaturthi cards, send ganesha chaturthi cards, flash free ganesha chaturthi cards, free ganesha chaturthi festival cards, Ganesha Chaturthi Greeting Cards, Shri Ganpati greetings, Shri ganesha greetings, Festival of the Elephant Headed God card, Ganapati … Get 2014 Horoscope Predictions · 2014 Horoscope Readings, Get a complete comprehensive analysis of all aspects of your life for Year 2014. More on 2014 Horoscope Readings …
Incoming search terms:
- ganesha horoscope
- ganesha horoscopes
- horoscope ganesha
- yahoo india horoscopes by ganesha
- capricorn horoscope ask ganesha
- ganesh horoscope
- YEARLY HORSECOPE BY GANESHA